Monday, April 21, 2008

IT'S A.......

BOY!!!

Yes, after first thinking it looked like a girl because he had his "parts" tucked away, the doctor came back to take a second look a few minutes later and said it is definitely a boy! And looking at the pictures, there is no doubt!
This was a very fun sonogram because it was a very long one (like 20 minutes or so), and the doctor was very good about explaining everything he was looking at, which was fascinating even on this third time around. Also the baby was moving around a ton! We could see him kicking, opening and closing his mouth, wiggling his fingers, and he even sucked his thumb at one point!

10 comments:

~Stevie~ said...

YAY! I have been checking your blog since 10:30 (which is ridiculous, I know, since that was your appointment time). Guess I thought you would have a laptop in there and post as soon as you found out. Ha! Soooo exciting!!!

A.J. and Megan said...

How exciting! Congrats!!!

Ashton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashton said...

Yay! Congrats, I am so excited for yall!

Katie - a Blessed Mommy! said...

YAHOOOOOOO for more boys! Congrats!!!

Joe, Katie, Taylor and Wade said...

I, like Stevie, have been checking all day too! I am so excited for your family! YAY!

The Smiths said...

Congrats Ashlee & Lee! We are so excited for you guys! :)

Katie said...

oh, a little boy! What a happy thing! Congrats you guys!

Suzanna Cooper said...

How exciting! Yea!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ashlee! That's wonderful!! Mary Elston