Sunday, September 7, 2008

balance

We took the girls swimming yesterday, and after we got out of the pool, Annalee wanted me to wrap her towel around her like a dress. So I did, and as we were gathering all our things to leave, she went to the edge of the pool to try to pick up her floatie that had fallen in. Well, seeing as her "dress" was wrapped tighter than a drum, she lost her balance & tumbled right in and finally came to a stop on the second step. It was really funny, and she came up laughing with me. She asked, "What happened?" I said, "You lost your balance and fell into the pool." So I got another towel, dried her off, and we left. As we were all getting into the car, Lee asked her what happened (I'd already told him, but it's often very amusing to ask a 3-year-old to give their version of an event--as was the case here). She replied, "I fell in the pool, and that's where my balance is now."

1 comments:

~Stevie~ said...

Haha. That is too cute!! :)