Wednesday, September 10, 2008

baby shower

I have 3 other friends whose babies are/were all due within weeks of mine, so a group of friends got together and threw us one big shower on Monday night. It was so fun, and I feel incredibly blessed by my church and friends. It was a gift card shower, which I think is the greatest idea ever. So I now have the opportunity to go buy some last minute things that we still don't have, as well as stock up on diapers. Thank you everyone who helped make our shower such a blessing to us!!

Ashton, me, Rachel, & Megan with our hostesses

Each of the 4 of us had our own table to put gifts on; here's mine & Brady's

Rachel and I will probably be in the hospital together!
Her due date is the same day as my c-section!

0 comments: