Friday, March 16, 2007

Spring Break fun with my family

While Lee was in Colorado enjoying some spring skiing with the youth group, I packed up the girls and headed north a couple of hours to stay with my family in Lubbock for a few days. It was so fun, despite the never-ending rain (nearly 3 inches in 2 days). We went out to all my favorite restaurants (mmmm, Freebirds!!) and had some sweet family time. Here are some of my favorite moments.


Addie in the swing my parents still have from when I was a baby

My mom with Addie after a bath...nice 'fro!!!!
There are no words...
Nana loves burping Addie after a meal!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Okay, those pictures are too cute. Annalee has the best facial expressions! Don't you just love the old toys we used to have?

Michelle said...

Looks like you guys stayed busy with Lee gone! I love Addie's hair and Annalee's faces are priceless!

Anonymous said...

Ash- Those pictures are awesome! Annalee is following in her daddy's footsteps with her awesome faces in pictures. :) It's fun seeing your girls growing up.