Tuesday, May 15, 2007

2nd Annual Sisters Weekend

So, I left both the girls with Terri & Lee from Thursday through Sunday this past weekend to join my sisters-in-law for some fun in Dallas. People ask me what we did there, and the answer is pretty much shopping & eating. We also went the aquarium and to a couple of gallery openings of some friends of M.K. We hit all the good malls, and ate at some incredible places. Mary Kathryn & Becky did a great job planning our outings (they both live there), and Lindsy & I had just 1 requirement when it came to restaurants...we didn't want to go to any place we have in Midland. So, my favorites were Cheesecake Factory, P.F. Chang's, & Piciugo (think Italian gelato). MMMMM! Here are a few snapshots.

in front of P.F. Chang's. L to R: Becky, Mary Kathryn, Lindsy, me (and that's Josiah in the baby carrier!)
all stripes at the Cheesecake Factory...not planned, I promise

my cousin Hayden joined us for lunch on Saturday...she'd just returned 2 days ago from East Asia where she'd been a missionary for 2 years

we always get matching souvenires!

0 comments: