The other night, Lee was playing with the girls by crawling around and chasing them. At one point, Annalee turned around and said to him, "Get up and walk! You're not a baby!" Fun times!
Things here are great; Addie had her 1-year well check and checked out fine. Her height percentile has jumped, which would explain why she's already wearing mostly 18-24 month clothing. She's 23 lbs (75th%) and 30.5 in (90th%). Huge, basically. :) She is also adding new words almost daily; she now says bye-bye, mama, dada, ball, and several animal sounds.
Annalee is doing great in her Mothers Day Out, and also at the Bible study class she attends on Tuesday mornings. She has officially memorized her first Bible verse! John 17:17, which says: "Your word is truth." Good foundational passage, don't ya think??
Her hair is also now long and thick enough (barely) to put it up in pigtails, so getting ready in the mornings has been a little more fun for me now that I can play hairdresser.
Lee and I are continuing our training for the White Rock in December. I'm up to 8 miles on my long run, and will continue to add 1 mile a week until the week of the race, where I'll do 13.1. Lee will be running a 6-mile leg on his 5-person relay. You may remember in one of my previous posts that we're doing this in honor of our friends who have a son who is a patient at the Scottish Rite Children's Hospital. We've got quite a large group participating from Midland. Also, I'm in charge of "Team Will" t-shirt orders, and as of today, we've got well over 100! I can't wait to see all of his supporters at the race wearing their royal blue shirts!
Things here are great; Addie had her 1-year well check and checked out fine. Her height percentile has jumped, which would explain why she's already wearing mostly 18-24 month clothing. She's 23 lbs (75th%) and 30.5 in (90th%). Huge, basically. :) She is also adding new words almost daily; she now says bye-bye, mama, dada, ball, and several animal sounds.
Annalee is doing great in her Mothers Day Out, and also at the Bible study class she attends on Tuesday mornings. She has officially memorized her first Bible verse! John 17:17, which says: "Your word is truth." Good foundational passage, don't ya think??
Her hair is also now long and thick enough (barely) to put it up in pigtails, so getting ready in the mornings has been a little more fun for me now that I can play hairdresser.Lee and I are continuing our training for the White Rock in December. I'm up to 8 miles on my long run, and will continue to add 1 mile a week until the week of the race, where I'll do 13.1. Lee will be running a 6-mile leg on his 5-person relay. You may remember in one of my previous posts that we're doing this in honor of our friends who have a son who is a patient at the Scottish Rite Children's Hospital. We've got quite a large group participating from Midland. Also, I'm in charge of "Team Will" t-shirt orders, and as of today, we've got well over 100! I can't wait to see all of his supporters at the race wearing their royal blue shirts!
1 comments:
LOVE the quote of the month! Isn't it sooo funny the things they will say to us?!?! Too cute!
Post a Comment