Friday, February 8, 2008

Our latest happenings....

Well I'll begin with our biggest happening: I'm pregnant! Hence the reason for not posting in a long time. I've been feeling exhausted throughout the day, and nauseous from the late afternoon on. But everything is wonderful...praise God for a healthy baby that I got to see via ultrasound yesterday. We are so very ecstatic about this pregnancy, and can't wait to add another baby to our family!!

Life around here has been rather uneventful (thank you Jesus!), and I have been able to rest and enjoy life with my family. Annalee has a one-track mind these days; it's all about princesses. She would eternally be wearing one of her several dress-up dresses if she had it her way. She also loves to help me do just about anything: sort laundry, cook, clean, open/close doors, etc. And Addie is into...well, what is she not into? She LOVES to be read to, work puzzles, play with her toys, push random objects around the house (laundry baskets are her favorites), and play outside in the dirt. Here are my favorite pictures from the past few weeks.


1:20 Wednesday afternoon
1:27 Wednesday afternoon


6 comments:

Lindsy said...

So cute! Can't wait to see you guys!

Michelle said...

I can't believe you are prego again!!! CONGRADULATIONS!!!!! So fun! When are you due? Sounds like a new wave of MBC babies! We'll be praying for your pregnancy. Can't imagine having the energy to do it all! =)

Joe, Katie, Taylor and Wade said...

I love the pictures- such sweet girls. And Taylor has Addie's Croc's in green! They are super awesome!

The Smiths said...

Love the sleeping pictures of Addie! :)

~Stevie~ said...

Have to agree with Christin-those sleeping pics of Addie are priceless!! :)

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Hi Ashlee!!! It's Molly, from TBarM. :)
I can't believe you have a blog and I didn't know that!!! :)
Anyways, Peter and I will be excited to catch up with your family!! Be sure to check out ours as well! :) Peter says I'm obsessive about my blog. He might be right. I think I should repent. :)And, congrats on being pregnant! Oh by the way, Peter ran the White Rock Half Marathon too!!!!