I have a confession. I ate 2 dinners tonight. Plus dessert. I cooked chicken squares and veggies, and was still hungry. So I made some toast. Still hungry. I soon realized that even if I ate a dessert, it would not be enough food to tide me over until breakfast. So my awesome, non-judgmental husband drove us all to Dairy Queen to get me a chicken finger basket and an oreo cookie blizzard. He got a blizzard too, I think to keep me from feeling like the biggest pig on earth. I am not looking forward to weighing myself again...I'm certain that my 1 pound per week goal will be exceeded this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wait till next week when we eat out 24/7! Don't worry, I'll eat two dinners with you, I'm trying to gain weight!
You guys should have just come on over for some cookie dough or muffin batter! :)
FYI: I just got back from DQ with a large cookie dough blizzard and a grilled chicken sandwich. Thanks a lot.
You go, girl!
Ha ha! Glad I'm not the only one!
Oh an oreo blizzard and fries sound so good!
Post a Comment