Friday, August 15, 2008

The search is over

I've been looking for months, since last spring actually, for bedding for Annalee & Addie. It is what we will use when Addie moves into a real bed sometime this winter. I've had a picture in my mind of what I want, and my search has finally ended! Linens N Things is having their usual dorm room/back-to-school sale, and I really lucked out and found everything I needed at this one store. I knew I wanted bright colors and polka dots...and I feel like I won the lottery! I even found a cute little blue saucer chair to match!

The girls and the squishy pillows...may have to pry them out of their hands!
The girls with the whole set

photo from the LNT website of what Annalee's bedding will look like; I got Addie the green one. Also, I got polka dot sheets instead of stripes.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Very Cute! Can't wait to see it all put together!

Megan said...

I love it...you really can't go wrong with polkie dots and super soft deedee material...move over annalee, i might come take a nap with you.