So if you know the Goulds, and didn't get their annual Christmas card, perhaps this is why! As you can see, we received their Christmas card--although not in its original form. Along with the singed remains was a letter from the USPS explaining what happened.
Haha! My friend mailed out the invitations to a baby shower we are hosting a couple of weeks ago from oklahoma. The same thing happened, same truck maybe?! Crazy!
OMG...we got that too...but the only part of ours was the envelope (I recognized the handwriting on your envelope) and then the last picture...just of the front of the card! So...all this time, I had no idea who it was from! The mystery is solved!!
I am a wife to Lee and a mother to Annalee (born in June '05), Addison (born in October '06), Brady (born in September '08), and Dawson (born May '10). Our family is founded upon and being built around our faith in Jesus Christ, without Whom we don't stand a chance.
4 comments:
We got that too! Definitely strange! :) Poor Goulds! Wonder how many of their cards were ruined?
Haha! My friend mailed out the invitations to a baby shower we are hosting a couple of weeks ago from oklahoma. The same thing happened, same truck maybe?! Crazy!
OMG...we got that too...but the only part of ours was the envelope (I recognized the handwriting on your envelope) and then the last picture...just of the front of the card! So...all this time, I had no idea who it was from! The mystery is solved!!
We got that too! Cam thought it was a joke at first. You got to see a lot more than we did. i guess ours burned more. Poor Goulds. What a story!
Post a Comment