Bitter-sweet is how I would describe coming home to Midland (except Lee, he was really ready to be home). I was so excited to see Brady again, but the girls and I were sad to leave Disneyland. We got to do and see so much while we were in California, it was an amazing trip. Thanks, Tim and Terri!! And thanks, Mom & Daddy for taking care of Brady for us!! I'll let the pictures do the talking...
The first thing we did when we arrived in San Diego was go to Coronado Island. Annalee loved it, Addie....not so much. She & cousin Joe were more interested in chasing seagulls.
on Main Street in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle
We had dinner with the princesses Friday night...the girls were in heaven! We were all amazed at how much they looked like the ones in the Disney movies, and even had the same voices and mannerisms. They were totally in character and spoke to the girls as if they were real.

The fireworks were too loud for Addie and she had a bit of a meltdown right after I took this picture.
On Monday we ate lunch at the Blue Bayou...it is situated right beside the path of the boats in the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Very cool.
The girls' favorite ride was Winnie the Pooh. We must have ridden it a hundred times. Or maybe that's just what it felt like....
The girls' favorite ride was Winnie the Pooh. We must have ridden it a hundred times. Or maybe that's just what it felt like....

Somewhere during our trip Annalee fell in love with Minnie Mouse. When we got her this doll, you would have thought it was a piece of heaven. You can see the joy in her face...this picture was taken right after I handed Minnie to her. She now accompanies Annalee everywhere she goes, even to the bathroom.
3 comments:
Looks like a blast! I can't wait until Erin is old enough so Brian and I can take the girls to disney land. What a great family vacation!
Wow! What a fun trip!!! Love all the pictures & the video - the girls just look like they're in heaven in every picture (except for Addie at the fireworks, of course!) Thanks for sharing pics!
So fun! We are going to San Diego then Disney in August. Glad to see you guys had such a great time.
Post a Comment