One of my favorite things to do is peek at my kids while they sleep. I love to watch them be at such perfect peace, as well as see the various positions they wind up in. And yes, I take lots of sleeping pictures. Here are a few recent ones that I believe to be good representatives of how they often look when I check on them before I go to bed.
Brady is usually holding his puppy. (this pic was taken during a recent nap)
Annalee always has Minnie by her side. This night she also had a toy dolphin, see left hand.
Addie...well, she's usually all over the place; very fitting! I can't tell you how many times I find her like this. I always wind up swinging her legs around so she's all the way on the bed.
Annalee always has Minnie by her side. This night she also had a toy dolphin, see left hand.
Addie...well, she's usually all over the place; very fitting! I can't tell you how many times I find her like this. I always wind up swinging her legs around so she's all the way on the bed.
2 comments:
what sweet kiddos you have!
too sweet! I am glad to know that I am not the only Mommy who takes a ton of pics of my kids sleeping. :)
Post a Comment