Monday, January 4, 2010

Sonogram results

Lee and I got to find out today that the baby is a BOY! (So I guess we are now advocates for the Intelligender test, as it also told us at 12 weeks that it's a boy.) The sonogram technology is so much better, even since I was pregnant with Brady, that we were able to see and learn more about the baby and its anatomy today. To sum it up, I feel so blessed to say that the baby is perfectly healthy and is measuring just right for where we are in the pregnancy.

No we don't have a name yet, but we do have a list of 5 names we are considering. We hope to decide soon and will share it with everyone when we do.

We also got to schedule my c-section...it will be Friday, May 21st.

Needless to say, Lee and I are extremely excited to have another baby, and for Brady to have a brother so close in age (20 mo), just as the girls are so close (15 mo). God has truly been gracious to us. That's all the baby news for now. :)

0 comments: