As you saw in a previous post, Brady LOVES to hand-feed Camper. Well he has now taken it to a whole new level...
I was very surprised at how calm I was when I walked in and saw his face in the dog food bowl. I just watched, and when I saw that his intentions were not to actually EAT the food but just that he was being creative in his food gathering technique, I was okay long enough to get a few laughs & capture the video. Then I thoroughly washed his mouth and hands and haven't let him do this since.

Quick bathroom update...All the walls and ceiling are painted, the floor is tiled, trim/baseboards are on, and we have a potty. The girls were so excited to help me paint...especially the part about being naked so as not to ruin any clothes. Lee & Alan hope to have the shower area tiled this week, and then really the only big thing left is to put in the vanity/countertop/sinks. 

1 comments:
LOVE the video of Brady feeding Camper!!!!
Post a Comment