Thursday, April 7, 2011

soccer

Annalee started playing soccer a couple of weeks ago, our first experience with organized sports.  She absolutely loves it, wants to practice all the time, and is constantly asking when the next practice or game is. Lee got talked into being a coach, and of course is great at it, and all the girls love him. Here are some pictures from her first game as #3 for the Blue Breeze.

warming up


last-minute instructions from Daddy

she and Lane were team captains

throw-in

Those of you who know me know how proud I am of her already near-perfect running form.  I love this picture, because to me, she looks like she belongs on a Cross Country course.
 
the other 3
I love this picture because it is a typical snapshot of what's going on at any given moment.  A couple of girls are paying attention, while the rest are watching a butterfly or staring off into space.
 

 post game snacks

0 comments: