Since it is such a beautiful day today, I took the girls to the park after lunch. Annalee's favorite thing to do is pick up handfuls of sand and put it on the swings, slides, etc. Well, I was watching her do this, but then Addie spit up all over both of us. (Not the gross part.) So, I was tending to that mess when I looked up to see Annalee shoveling sand into her MOUTH! After I gagged a few times I was able to tell her to stop and spit it out, but she didn't! She kept chewing! And then she swallowed it. I thought I was going to be sick. I hope she doesn't catch some disease that scientists haven't even discovered yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a funny thing for your girly girl to do--the one who doesn't like to get dirty! So our girls get to share a birthday with you! What fun! I'm scheduled to go into surgery at noon. I'm sure I'll be calling you for recovery advice.
Oh, Ashlee -- that is horrible! I can't even imagine what it was like to watch it. I thought only boys were supposed to do that kind of stuff!!!
Post a Comment