Saturday, February 10, 2007

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!

Friday night I went to an '80s-themed birthday party for my friend Shannon...it was so fun! We had a lip-syncing contest, a "best costume" contest (Suzanna won...love the painted acid-washed jacket!!), and did our best to reenact the choreography from "Thriller"...but quickly realized that we were a bunch of non-rythmic white girls. (And we did all this on cherry limeades.) It was also fun finding out from everyone which parts of their costumes were purchased at Good Will, and which parts came straight out of their closets!

Me, Christin, & Jenny lip-syncing "Walk Like an Egyptian"


the whole group


Christin & Suzanna



Shannon, the birthday girl

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE IT!!! Thanks so much for posting these pics!Ashlee, you look hot; I love the hair!! Suzanna's hair is huge and I love the coat! We hardly recognized half of you!
Beth Beard you are a party pooper! Shannon what a crazy party girl you are! Hope it was a wonderful bday!

Anonymous said...

Oh Ashlee,

It looks like you lost your 80's flare. Is that the best you have? Haha, I have some REAL 80's pics of us that would kill... Gosh, how cool were we with our converse shoes and reversible, homemade t-shirt dresses.