In my opinion there is nothing much sweeter than a baby cooing. Brady has started doing it in the last week or so, and I finally figured out a way to prompt him to do it: sing! He does it a few times in this video...just try to ignore my singing.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Super cute! Great singing! :)
So sweet! love it! Erin has starting cooing a little, but maybe singing will help encourage her too.
Ashlee - that was so sweet! I don't know what Clara liked more - the baby or the singing (she loves to sing tinkle stars)
I almost cried, that is so sweet!
i guess brady and blane are on the same track...because we haven't posted it yet, but we have a video JUST like this one...in which i'm trying to remember the words to 'let it snow' and blane is 'singing along' LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment