Tuesday, December 16, 2008

long time no post!

I can't believe I haven't blogged in nearly a month! Not that there hasn't been anything going on. We've been busy decorating for Christmas, working on Annalee's AWANA verses, teaching Addie how to count (she can consistently count to 4!), going to Christmas parties, and watching Brady grow into a small moose (he's in the 90th percentile across the board). I also had a stomach bug last week, and miracle of all miracles, I'm the only one in our family who got it. Thank you Jesus!!
We've also been exposing Annalee to the arts: I took her to see The Nutcracker, which she absolutely LOVED, and Lee and I took her to see the local theater's production of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. She liked that too, but when I asked her which was her favorite, she immediately said The Nutcracker.
Our church had its annual children's Christmas program which actually just consisted of all the 2-yr-old through 6th-graders singing along to a CD of some Christmas songs and reading the Christmas story. But it was super cute to see the little ones dressed up in their costumes!

Annalee the sheep (far right)
Brady's adorable smileBrady's latest sounds

2 comments:

~Stevie~ said...

Look at Annalee...the only animal paying attention! At least you didn't get a shot a little more to the left, it would have been Jak either standing on all 4's like a cow or laying down on the steps. Haha. Enjoyed Brady's sweet new sounds. He's precious!

Lindsy said...

Cute but don't you mean Lee's latest sounds?