Friday, July 23, 2010

my boys

Brady has become quite the ham. He loves to perform for the camera, and loves to show off for people. Here are a few recent examples.

so silly

counting


swimming



Dawson has started smiling, and I've finally gotten it on film. Here are some cute pics of him from this past week.

sweet smile
We think he'll be rolling over soon...he's got serious upper body strength.
I was trying to capture a smile but I think the flash was making his eyes bug out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impressive counting, Brady. Especially to be the 3rd! Jude learns survival skills around this joint & counting is not one of them!!! :) ~Mrs. Jantz

KeithU said...

"Brady, no alien guy. Put him down."

That's funny.

The Smiths said...

Great pics of Dawson! I really like the smiling one and the one with Lee on the floor. All that practice in his crib has made him great at lifting that head! :)

Rachel said...

Holy Cow! I'm so impressed with Brady counting and swimming like a champ!

Denise Christian said...

I think the pic of Dawson in his carseat looks like a baby pic of Wally that I've seen. You have a bunch of cuties :)