Thursday, August 5, 2010

San Antonio


We went to San Antonio this past Thursday-Monday to go to Lee's cousin Allison's wedding, and turned it into a mini-vacation. It was equally fun and exhausting, and I feel like I need a few days of rest to recover. We were so busy I hardly had time to pull out the camera. One of the things we did was go to Sea World on Friday. Probably not our smartest move as parents, taking 4 kids 5 and under to an amusement park on the weekend during the hottest month of the year, but the kids sure loved it. Then on Saturday we went to the Children's Museum, and wow...wish ours was that big!! We could have easily stayed hours longer than we did.
Annalee & Addie were bell ringers at Allison's wedding, which was so beautiful and something I'd never seen before. The reception was a blast, and the kids were so fun to watch...they all stayed on the dance floor for most of the time we were there...till 9:45! I so wish I'd taken pictures or a video, it was really cute to see them so happy.

0 comments: