Saturday, August 4, 2007

fun with the girls

Here are some random videos I've recorded the past few days. Enjoy!

This has been Addie's favorite noise the past month or so, and I finally got around to getting it on film during dinner the other night


Here is Annalee reenacting a game I love playing with the girls where I chase them down the hall, saying, "I'm gonna getcha..." in my most sinister voice


Annalee "reading" Ten Little Ladybugs




2 comments:

The Smiths said...

Super fun videos! Annalee chasing Addie is a crack up! :)

leslie said...

Ashley, I came to see how your girls are growing. My how they have changed. This video of Annalee reading is adorable! We also enjoyed reading about "the guys" camping weekend. We have found that sometimes great friends, on a bad vacation make the best memories. We have several such vacations in our past. :) I also liked the "I'm gonna get ya" video. Your girls will love to look back on these when they are older. I have 3 sisters and we love to look at old movies of all of us playing together... so funny. We love the blogs and getting to see the kids grow even though we are so far away. Thanks for sharing your blog.
See you for Lane's birthday!
Lane & Leila's
Gramps & Mimi