So, this video shows Addie scaling the side of Annalee's bed. The first time she did it yesterday, we kinda freaked out...Annalee was never much of a climber, so we were stunned that a 10-month-old could do this. But maybe it's not that unusual. (?) She also climbs on top of her toy box, into & out of Annalee's toddler chair (and sometimes over the back of it onto the coffee table), and other various places in our house. We think she's freakishly strong.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Okay, Ashlee. So this is the image I've had in my head of Addie the last few weeks: I am fully expecting to see a video of you on your morning jog with Addie jogging there next to you. Oh, and, I keep showing Clara Addie videos which she flips out over - screaming and pointing and rocking.
Thanks for your sweet messages on my blog. Katie
Thats so funny! Cheyanne is a climber too, she actually climbed before she ever walked! Thats amazing though, Addie must have some great balance and coordination too!
Jak was a climber too! Like BIG TIME. Up and down my Grandparent's stairs at like 7 months. His was more of a survival mode he kicked into to get away from Jayce though...haha :) She is a strong little girl. Amazing Addie!!!
Yeah, she is kind of a freak! Must be a Dunn thing! :)
Ashley, Your girls are growing so fast. I love checking in on them now and then on your blog. You have great videos and photos of the girls as well as the America's Got Talent show. I don't watch it but maybe I should! Those people are great! Thanks for sharing your lives with us on your blog. We will be down for a visit in Sept. for Lane's 3rd birthday. Hope to see you, Lee, and the girls then. Gramps & Mimi Conner
Post a Comment