Okay, so now that Annalee has mastered going potty, she has learned a new trick: stopping and starting the flow. So, with her sweetest voice and proudest smile, this is the most frequent conversation that she has with Lee and me while going potty:
Annalee: (after having started going and then stopping it) "Where is it?" (referring to the teetee)
Me: "I don't know, where is it?"
Annalee: "It's hiding in my 'gina!"
Me: "Oh, okay."
Annalee: (starts going again) "There it is!!"
repeat 2-3 times, wipe, flush.
Edited to add another funny story from today......
In context, Annalee asks where certain people are every day; Aunt Mary Kathryn & her boyfriend, Tim, are 2 of them. She also likes to have pretend conversations with people on her play cell phone.
So, today after lunch, she hung up her cell phone and I said, "Who were you talking to?" She said, "Tim." I said, "Oh, okay. How is he?" She said, "He's sad." I said, "Why?" She said, "He miss me. He crying." I said, "Oh, poor Tim." So she "called" Tim back and "talked" for a while, hung up, and said, "He happy now."
Me: "I don't know, where is it?"
Annalee: "It's hiding in my 'gina!"
Me: "Oh, okay."
Annalee: (starts going again) "There it is!!"
repeat 2-3 times, wipe, flush.
Edited to add another funny story from today......
In context, Annalee asks where certain people are every day; Aunt Mary Kathryn & her boyfriend, Tim, are 2 of them. She also likes to have pretend conversations with people on her play cell phone.
So, today after lunch, she hung up her cell phone and I said, "Who were you talking to?" She said, "Tim." I said, "Oh, okay. How is he?" She said, "He's sad." I said, "Why?" She said, "He miss me. He crying." I said, "Oh, poor Tim." So she "called" Tim back and "talked" for a while, hung up, and said, "He happy now."
4 comments:
That's so funny! I can't wait until Josiah can talk like that!
Hilarious, thats great that she has such a vivid imagination. Cheyanne likes to "talk" on her phone too, but its mostly jibberish, not sentences. so fun!
I love your stories - I can just picture your bathroom conversation - how hilarious!
Chris had a good laugh at the "gina" part of the story...we're so not ready for parenthood yet! lol
Post a Comment