The girls and I got to go to Lubbock for 5 days while Lee went "fishing" in Colorado with Travis & Cameron. I use the term fishing lightly because in the 14 or so hours they fished, no one even saw a fish. They also got rained on a lot, hailed on, and Lee lost 5 pounds from eating just granola and wienies for 4 days.Anyway, the girls & I enjoyed our time in Lubbock with their Nana & Papaw. And, when the guys decided to cut their trip a day short, Travis was sweet enough to drop Lee off in Lubbock on the way back home to Midland. Thank you, Travis!!
I am a wife to Lee and a mother to Annalee (born in June '05), Addison (born in October '06), Brady (born in September '08), and Dawson (born May '10). Our family is founded upon and being built around our faith in Jesus Christ, without Whom we don't stand a chance.
1 comments:
Love the side profile pic. of you & the girls, too sweet!
Post a Comment